LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
If you’re looking for long-lasting relief of dry eyes, look for SYSTANE® ULTRA Lubricant Eye Drops. This formula delivers effective dry eye symptom relief. Keep one in your bag, home and work so you can soothe irritated eyes wherever you are.
Increased Comfort for Improved Quality of Life
Fast-acting, Long-lasting Relief
|Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%||Lubricant|
|Propylene glycol 0.3%||Lubricant|
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- Do not soak or disinfect your lenses in systane ® ultra lubricant eye drops due to the potential for ocular irritation.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
DO NOT USE
- If this product changes color or becomes cloudy.
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
STOP USE AND ASK DOCTOR IF
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Store at room temperature below 25˚C.
Discard any remaining solutio six months after first opening.
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, polyquad® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.