LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
When it comes to protecting the surface of your eyes, SYSTANE® HYDRATION Lubricant Eye Drops have you covered. The formula instantly replenishes and rehydrates the eye surface for long-lasting dry eye relief, so you can get on with your day without skipping a beat.
Replenishes and Rehydrates
Fast, Long-lasting Relief
Safe for Use with Contact Lens
Systane® Hydration lubricant eye drops is a sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, disodium EDTA, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and Polyquad® (polidronium chloride) 0.001% preservative.
Lubricant Eye Drops
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. May also be used for rewetting of all silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses for minor irritation, discomfort and blurring.
- To avoid contamination, never touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using; keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the product.
- Tamper evident: do not use if security seal is damanged or missing or tamper evident cap is damaged. Do not use if package has been opened or damanged.
- Can be used for up to three months after opening. Discard any remaining solution three months after first opening.
Keep out of reach of children
- Shake well before using.
- Instill one or two drops in the eye(s) as needed and blink
- While wearing contact lenses, if minor irritation, discomfort, or blurring occurs, place 1 or 2 drops on the lens and blink 2 or 3 times.
- Systane hydration lubricant eye drops may be used as needed throughout the day to relieve the symptoms of dry eye.
Do not store above 30˚C.